Main Article Content
The current COVID-19 pandemic has become a worldwide concern, including in Indonesia and has caused several health problems in several vulnerable groups, one of which is pregnant women. The fear of going to a health facility for a pregnancy check causes pregnant women to feel anxious about the condition of their fetus. In an era full of physical distancing restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic as it is now, the support system that usually promotes mental health during the vulnerable period of transition to becoming a mother from family and loved ones is very likely to be reduced or even lost. Many have reported more anxiety about pregnancy problems amid the pandemic, likely due to concerns about the virus. This makes pregnant women more at risk for mental health problems. The purpose of this community service is to socialize and promote the prevention of maternal mental health problems in order to create healthy pregnant women during the pandemic. The method of implementing this community service consists of three stages, namely the preparation, implementation, and evaluation stages. At the implementation stage, socialization and promotion were given to prevent mental health problems during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result of community service, pregnant women have gained good knowledge about how to prevent maternal mental health problems during the COVID-19 pandemic. Health socialization and promotion to improve mental health of pregnant women is recommended to be carried out as a form of collaboration between the Health Service and the local government as well as with the support of the main family, husband and parents so as to create mentally healthy pregnant women during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Kemenkes RI. (2020). Pedoman pelayanan antenatal, persalinan, nifas, dan bayi baru lahir di Era Adaptasi Baru. https://covid19.go.id/storage/app/media/Materi%20Edukasi/2020/Oktober/revisi-2-a5-pedoman-pelayanan-antenatal-persalinan-nifas-dan-bbl-di-era-adaptasi-kebiasaan-baru.pdf. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
3. Liang H, Acharya G. (2020). Novel corona virus disease ( COVID-19 ) in pregnancy : What clinical recommendations to follow?. AOGS Vol 99 Issue 4 2020. https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/aogs.13836. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
4. Zhou Y, Shi H, Liu Z, Peng S, Wang R, Qi L, et al. (2020). The prevalence of psychiatric symptoms of pregnant and non-pregnant women during the COVID-19 epidemic. Transl Psychiatry. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41398-020- 01006-x. Diakses 30 Desember 2021
5. Hubaedah A. (2020). Ibu Hamil pada Masa Pandemi COVID-19 di Indonesia: Pengetahuan, Kecemasan dan motivasi. Wiraraja Med J Kesehat. 2020;11(1):1–9.
6. Bender WR, Hirshberg A, Srinivas S, Coutifaris P, Acker A. (2020). The Psychological Experience of Obstetric Patients and Health Care Workers after Implementation of Universal SARS-CoV-2 Testing. Am J Perinatol Vol 37 Issue 12 2020. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32757185/. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
7. Perry and Potter. (2009). Fundamental Keperawatan. Edisi 7. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
8. Worldometer. (2020). Coronavirus Update (Live) Worldometer. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
9. Liu, H., Liu, F., Li, J., Zhang, T., Wang, D., & Lan, W. (2020). Clinical and CT imaging features of the COVID 19 pneumonia: Focus on pregnant women and children. Journal of Infection, 80(5) 2020. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32171865/. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
10. Moekroni R, Analia. (2016). Pengaruh Pemberian Terapi Musik Klasik dalam Menurunkan Tingkat Kecemasan Ibu Hamil Menjelang Persalinan. Majority. 2016;5(1):6–11.
11. Arisanti, A.Z. (2021). Dampak Psikologis Ibu Hamil Pada Masa Pandemi COVID-19. Sehat Masada Jurnal Vol 15 No 2 2021. http://ejurnal.stikesdhb.ac.id/index.php/Jsm/article/view/220. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
12. Effendi, Muh. Arief. (2009). The Power Of Corporate Governance: Teori dan Implementasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
13. Mubarak, W, I & Chayatin, N (2009). Ilmu Keperawatan Komunitas Pengantar dan Teori. Jakarta : Salemba Medika.
14. Budiman & Riyanto A. (2013). Kapita Selekta Kuisioner Pengetahuan Dan Sikap Dalam Penelitian Kesehatan. Jakarta : Salemba Medika.
15. López Morales, H., del Valle, M. V., Canet Juric, L., Andrés, M. L., Galli, J. I., Poó, F., & Urquijo, S. (2021). Mental health of pregnant women during the COVID 19 pandemic: A longitudinal study. Psychiatry Research, 295, 113567 2021. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33213933/. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.
16. Ibanez, G., Bernard, J. Y., Rondet, C., Peyre, H., Forhan, A., Kaminski, M., Saurel Cubizolles, M. J., & EDEN Mother Child Cohort Study Group. (2015). Effects of Antenatal Maternal Depression and Anxiety on Children’s Early Cognitive Development: A Prospective Cohort Study. PloS One, 10(8), Aug 2015 :e0135849. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26317609/. Diakses 30 Desember 2021.